In the frame of the project four workshops and 4 intelectual outputs are expected.
1.The first workshop will be used for presentation of the ECVET principles of each project partner. The partners that have integrated ECVET in their curricula will present the process and the benefits, and also recommendationsfor improvement of the curricula will be proposed and discussed.
2.The purpose of the second workshop is the participants to be informed about the existing mobility projects and how to develop a successful mobility project. This will be done by presentation of good practices focusing on common methodology and procedures for project cycle management. Also, recommendations will be given by the participants which will be used for development of guidelines for projects in social and health care education.
3. On the third workshop the participants will focus on the ECVET principles from educator’s perspective. The participants will be introduced in depth with the principles and then will adopt them to the local context. During this best practices among participants will be shared.
4. On the last workshop the participants will focus on the ECVET principles from learner’s perspective. The participants will be introduced in depth with the principles and then will adopt them to the local context. During this best practices among participants will be shared.
The Intellectual outputs will be developed in parallel with the four workshops. Four Intellectual outputs are expected.
- Analysis of the ECVET principles implementation – Best practices on implementation of ECVET principles in the VET education will be developed and it is based on project partner’s previous experience on implementation of ECVET in the education they provide. The Analysis will provide a wider overview on the principles and their usage in the different partner countries.
- Guideline for mobility projects in health and social care education developed – In order to provide the beneficiaries and the target group of the project with the best practices in mobility projects in health and social care education a guideline will be prepared. This will help the interested to follow the steps in mobility project development, based on the experience of other providers. Main focus of the guidelines will be incorporation of ECVET principles in the mobility projects.
- Online Guideline for education providers – In order to provide the educators with the best practices in using the ECVET principles in the everyday work of the partner organizations a Guideline for educators will be prepared. This will help the educators to follow the ECVET principles in the education they provide and to ensure validation of the knowledge and transferability
- Online Guideline for learners – In order to provide the adult learners with the best practices in using the ECVET principles in the adult learning guidelines for learners will be prepared. This will help the adult learners to be informed about the ECVET principles and to choose a curricula based on this rules. This will enable the learners to be sure that their knowledge will be properly validated and transferable.